1. All sales are subject to South Carolinan 6% sales tax rate.
SALES TAX EXEMPTIONS
1. SALES TAX EXEMPT BUYERS: Buyers with a valid resale tax certificate are not required to pay sales tax.
BUT, they must present a copy of their Tax Exempt Certificate when registering. Your Tax Exempt Certificate must be the same name that you
2. MOTOR VEHICLE DEALERS: Motor Vehicle dealers are not required to pay sales tax on titled item purchases.
BUT, they must present a copy of their Motor Vehicle Dealer License when registering. Your Motor Vehicle Certificate must be the same name that
you register with.
3. You may also fax a copy of these certificates to our office, the number is:
4. EXPORTERS: All buyers that purchase items at our auction must ship their purchases to a
foreign (Non United States address), using a common carrier. IF YOU TAKE POSSESSION
OF YOUR PURCHASES IN THE UNITED STATES YOU MUST PAY SALES TAX. You must provide
a BILL OF LADING that shows your purchases going from the sale site to a port
for export or you will be charged sales tax.
5. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but these rules have
been established by the SC Department of Revenue. Therefore, your sales tax number
cannot be entered into the computer until we receive a copy of your certificate.