EXPORTERS: (A Buyers Premium will be charged on all purchases)
In order to bid on items you must register and receive a auction catalog and
buyers number. To register you must:
1. Provide a valid photo identification. (i.e., drivers license, passport, identity
2. All exporters must make settlement with the auction company before leaving.
3. Mexican buyers need to bring a copy of the Mexican Company Identification
SALES TAX INFORMATION
Sales Tax does not have to be paid if we receive the following documents:
1. An EXPORTERS EXEMPT FORM, (this is at the bottom of the registration form) signed when registering, a
valid picture identification (i.e., drivers license, passport, etc.) A foreign
delivery address is required for shipment outside of the United States (You may
print the registration form located on this web page and bring it with you to the auction, it will
speed up registration.)
2. Notarized AFFIDAVIT OF EXPORT for all purchases. The computer prints this out when you pay for your purchases.
You need this notorized form to give to your customs broker.
3. STRAIGHT BILL OF LADING. All export purchases must be moved by a Trucking Company. The trucking company
will give you a Straight Bill of Lading, with all purchases listed. You or your
trucking company must give a copy of this to the office in order to receive your
4. DOCK RECEIPT from port of departure. This may be faxed to 407-933-5485. All items delivered
to the port receive this upon arrival. This is given to the truck driver when
he delivers your items to the port.
YOUR CUSTOMS BROKER WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH REST OF THESE ITEMS.
The name, contact name, address and phone number of your customs broker. (With
this information, we can contact your customs broker for you and obtain the following
documents that are needed.) Your customs broker also needs any titles before the
items can be exported.
5. DECLARATION OF EXPORTATION from your customs broker. Your customs broker prepares this form before your
Bill of Lading. (#6 below) The name, contact name, address and phone number of
your customs broker.
6. Copy of BILL OF LADING from your customs broker.
(THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS, THIS IS SC STATE LAW)